Heat is lost and gained through glass. In order to make your home or building energy efficient, consider the use of Double Glazed units in your windows. Double Glazing can stop up to 77% of outside summer heat entering the building, and stop up to 70% of heat loss during winter.
Retro-fit Double Glazing
To create a cooler home in the summer, a warmer home in the winter and increase a home’s resale value, double glazing is a must. Macedon Ranges Glass offers a retro-fit service providing existing homes with double glazing. Macedon Ranges Glass can install double glazing into any almost any existing timber window. The work is quick and unobtrusive, and the only noticeable change will be the increased comfort. This is not an add on or secondary system.
- Helps keep warmth in during winter
- Helps keep heat out during summer
- Reduces energy costs
- Reduces condensation
- Reduces noise for a calmer, quieter home
- Discourages intruders for security and peace of mind
- Improves your aesthetic enjoyment by providing many different glass choices
- Helps conserve energy and reduce emissions
- Can be fitted into most existing timber windows
- Reduces the need for expensive, view blocking curtains
- Enhances resale value